1. Choose the right vacation. Everyone has a different comfort level right now. Some people are ready for international travel and others prefer to stay closer to home. Plan a trip where you can enjoy yourself.
2. Be familiar with protocols. Travel restrictions keep changing. These may include mask wearing, social distancing, or providing proof of a negative COVID-19 test. Know before you go.
3. Only pack the essentials. Don’t spend your time lugging around a suitcase. Pack what you need, when in doubt leave it out. If you forget something, go shopping!
4. Pack an Empty Bag. For souvenirs or dirty clothes, a little extra storage may come in handy. For undies, I created the Fresh Pants Travel Bag. Keep clean on one side and dirty on the other!
5. Always bring a swimsuit. Beach, hotel, new friends...you just never know.Gale's trip to Nice, France