FOR TRAVELING AROUND THE BLOCK OR AROUND THE WORLD.
1. Stay connected. Download key travel apps so you immediately know of any flight delays or traffic issues.
2. Pack light and smart. As airlines charge for checked bags, it's a good idea to pack light and carry on. Our Fresh Pants Travel Bag is handy for undergarments. Take 10% off with code UNDIES until Nov 16.
3. Bring meals and snacks. It's easier than relying on restaurants along the highway or in airport terminals. Always carry a water bottle to keep hydrated.
4. Watch the weather. Be ready for the unexpected. If you can't adjust your plans, at least be prepared.
5. Don't forget your Jao Refresher!! (the most important)
• sanitize your hands at the gas station
• wipe down the arm rests and tray table on the plane
• spritz after shaking hands with [insert relative here]
• an aromatherapy boost if you get overwhelmed